Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Toying around with the idea of an upgrade to an '08 race bike.

My '04 has lots of good parts on it..
Dynojet Quickshifter
Vortex Rearsets
Vortex Clipons
Clean Ontario straight Frame
Swingarm
Ohlins 46PRXLS Shock
Racetech 1.0 springs w/ gold valves Forks
Motor runs strong. 26,000km
Wheels
Wheels
Subframes
Street Bodywork gloss black chinese fairings with all lights and black tank and black seat cowl
Track Bodywork Flexiglass. Two lowsides but fixes, very solid and usable with good usable black tank
PowerCommander USBiii w/ 162hp map
Ohlins Damper
GIPro ATRE
Speedo
Air Duct
Brembo 19x18M/C
Spiegler Front Lines almost new
CBR600RR Calipers with Honda spacers and good Vesrah RJL pads
Radiator good and straight
Full Akra Evo Exhaust, slight crinkle in the can next to the hanger
Woodcraft Case Covers
Chainset RK/Vortex
BMC Race Filter
Wiring Harness
Lock set

The bike i'm lookin at has a 197hp AMA Superstock built motor. Something like that is of no use to me. I'd be looking to trade that motor for a stock one plus cash.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
262 Posts
how bad is the kinkle? In the arka and how many miles on it? Send a picture with detail? Can pm me foe my email if you don't post here ben

·
Registered
126 Posts
pm me your price on the Gipro,powercommand,brembro m/c, and the calipers & pads if you decide to part out!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lmk what your looking to get for the rear ohlins.....
Was thinkin $500. The shock has a few season on it but had a complete rebuild, seals and oil, last winter. only about 1500 street km, one race weekend and two trackdays on it at the moment.

spec sheet on the forks? both compression and rebound done?

pics of the case covers?
Sorry, don't have a spec sheet on it. Both compression and rebound done. Case covers are black with silver slider pucks. Right and left pucks could use replacement though.

how bad is the kinkle? In the arka and how many miles on it? Send a picture with detail? Can pm me foe my email if you don't post here ben

pm me your price on the Gipro,powercommand,brembro m/c, and the calipers & pads if you decide to part out!
Will do.

For everyone.. I'm not quite ready to part it out at the moment. I'm just trying to judge how easy it will be to move the bulk of it. Obviously price would affect that, i may even try to sell the bike whole.

Keep an eye on this thread if you're interested.

·
Registered
571 Posts
PM me the info on the motor if you don't mind.... I've been seriously considering doing some stuff to wake up my motor but this may work better. :dontknow:

My motor has 6 race weekends on it. Bone stock with a Pipe and a Powercommander. Oil changed every race weekend. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM me the info on the motor if you don't mind.... I've been seriously considering doing some stuff to wake up my motor but this may work better. :dontknow:

My motor has 6 race weekends on it. Bone stock with a Pipe and a Powercommander. Oil changed every race weekend. :mrgreen:
That's pretty much what i had in mind. What kind of power are you getting with your setup?

I am waiting on build info from the current owner, i'll fwd it to you when i get it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
That's pretty much what i had in mind. What kind of power are you getting with your setup?

I am waiting on build info from the current owner, i'll fwd it to you when i get it.
Sounds good.

I got 175hp on pump gas the first time I had it mapped. This weekend I had it mapped again and got 172 but it was 110 degrees out and we were at 2600' elevation. Bike runs pretty damn hard.... I'm just greedy! :mrgreen:

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
caboose.
Dibs on the street fairings.
email me pics of tank and plastics please to [email protected]
i have paypal waiting for the right price.

Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
air duct

is the air duct the ram air tube that connects the front fairing to the frame? If it is how much and can you post pics pleas, thanks..

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Dibs on the vortex rearsets. Pics looking for a black set.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts