Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just started a group on Facebook (about 15 minutes ago) to lobby SpeedTV to improve their shoddy, crappy coverage of Motorcycle racing.

This weekend, we only got to see race 1 of the OPENING event for the most anticipated WSBK series in memory... Not to mention the new manufacturers (BMW and Aprilia) and the fact that Ben Spies (I know he rides for the opposition) is a highly touted rookie. We now have to wait until Tuesday to see race two.. I am trying to get enough people together to lobby SpeedTV effectively, so they get their act together..

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54714271526

Thanks in advance... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Pfft
Eurosport FTW.
I download all my stuff, speed TV will never get rid of all their commercials.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I agree with you, but ur talking about a channel that mainly cares about nascar, not that i have anything against nascar but it is what it is !

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Would be great if we had our own Nascar with bikes. I'd so watch that over Nascar.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i dont know anything better so i have no real ground to stand on. but if they did as much for moto racing as they do for other racing series im sure it would be much better

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
You guys are missing the whole point though, sad to say but I speak TRUTH, Speed is doing exactly what a station that wants to maintain shares of viewers should do. Believe it or not NASCAR is more popular in the USA than bike racing, Speed is just putting on what is gonna get the ratings, I know it sucks, cause I like you guys love my bike racing, but they got to make money. Do you really think it would be good for buisness to air programs that get lower rating just to be fair to us two wheel crazies?

Besides you guys get with the program, there are all sorts of outlets on the net if you get a little creative, you can see and download all the bike races you want, and watch them over and over again, including practice and qualifying.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
i noticed the only ama stuff they are showing this week is the 200, i didnt see superbike, (whatever the F-its called now) supersport or any of it. what the hell changed?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
i guess the only good thing about being sick was i laid out of work today and it just happens that they are showing race 2 and the supersport race...speed tv sucks imho

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
and they stupid pinks bullshit show

1 - 15 of 15 Posts