Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone hows it going. First off my name is Kurt. I am in the Army and love to ride. I just got a 2005 10r back in MAR and deployed in July so now it garage bait haha. Oh well come home and have some money to throw into making it my bike and not a stock. Well almost completely stock only some hot bodies fender eliminator kit. Uh I usually ride by myself because I just started riding and don't know many people. Had a zx-7r about 2 years ago that had some work done to it. Not sure what, it got taken from me a week later GRRR. damn fayetteville drivers don 't pay attention. Tha is why I ride with 1/4 inch ball bearing in my cargo pocket now >:) FUCKERS anyway look forward to soaking up all the knowledge I can before I get home and start spending money.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Welcome brother...Been in for almost 10 years myself and 3 tours in Iraq...Be safe and when you get back take that 10 out and enjoy it "safely"...Take it easy over there

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome aboard man. I live in fayetteville too so whenever you get back and want to talk about ten mods, give me a holla. I mainly drag race nowadays so I got rid of my 04 10, but I can definitely show you a few nice roads out in the county.

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
14 Posts
:welcome:

Look after yourself over there lad and all who are with you.:beer:
she`ll be waiting for you in the garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts