Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Which was your favorite Spiderman movie?

• Spiderman

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Spiderman 2

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Spiderman 3

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Spiderwomb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I thought 3 was better'n 1. I didn't watch 2.

They're all lame though...:lame: lol, I like batman and wolverine better...JMHO. :lol:

·
Registered
256 Posts
3 was good because it has venom in it.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
they all suck compared to catwoman

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2 was much better than 3....better character and bad guy development...
:+2: :+1:

2, 1 and finally 3...2 was definitely the best, the plot, the character development..it was magic.

It was nice to see Venom...but it would have been nice to see more character development.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I loved all of 'em! But part 3 iz the best for me! IMO they each got better an better with part 3 being the best and thats hard to do. But the SAW franchise has done it too. I wanna say The Matrix franchise too, but i have yet to see pt. 3

Part 3 just had everything! It was like pt 1 and 2 rolled into one to make a giant pt 3. Like i said in the other post it was just an overall well rounded movie! It had good action, a slight touch of comedy, a tad bit a romance! Also a good message involved with the whole black suit thing being everyone has a dark side. And how we should learn how to forgive people. It was a great movie for me personally i can't say enough about it. I'm a go see it again at least one more time before it leaves theaters! :beer:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Oh and also the fact that it had a 2 on 2 fight scene was amazing!!! As fan of this comic book stuff and i used to watch the cartoons as a kid i look forward to seeing them all together fighting with or against each other! After seeing that i now need a mega movie! I need to see all of the X-men, including but not limited to Collosous, Night Crawler, The Juggernaut, Magnito, The Hulk, Spiderman, Doc Oc, Sandman, Venom ect.... They need to make a mega movie with all of these guys fighting each other! That would be krazy!! Probably impossible tho? :dontknow: It would cost so much to make and the movie would probably be at least 4hrs with all of those characters. But it would be nice tho! I would turn back into a 10yr old kid all over again! lol!!!:lol:

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
Alien vs. Predator was a masterpiece in filmography.
i liked that they had small time actors not some aging superstar actor with big guns and one liners. the focus of the movie was the Predators and Aliens and it had a good story line too imho.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh and also the fact that it had a 2 on 2 fight scene was amazing!!! As fan of this comic book stuff and i used to watch the cartoons as a kid i look forward to seeing them all together fighting with or against each other! After seeing that i now need a mega movie! I need to see all of the X-men, including but not limited to Collosous, Night Crawler, The Juggernaut, Magnito, The Hulk, Spiderman, Doc Oc, Sandman, Venom ect.... They need to make a mega movie with all of these guys fighting each other! That would be krazy!! Probably impossible tho? :dontknow: It would cost so much to make and the movie would probably be at least 4hrs with all of those characters. But it would be nice tho! I would turn back into a 10yr old kid all over again! lol!!!:lol:
Nice...I'd like UFC but with Marvel characters!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts