Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Favorite levers

Gen 5: 2016-20 
9K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  Twistedsocal13 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a set of levers for my gen5 was wondering what are some of your guys favorite shorty levers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
I love my CRGs but I switched back to stock clutch and brembo brake lever. I have my CRG shorty levers up for sale. I don't know if they will fit a Gen5. Pretty much interchangeable for most of the GENz

#6 ·
As of right now I'm eyeballing some Lightech levers. I like the standard length levers, I just want to get a set that fold just to be more crash-resistant. I'm a little OCD about my levers matching and it's not easy to find a lever that fits a Brembo 19x18 and doesn't utilize a remote adjuster, and a matching clutch lever to go with it.

#15 ·
usually I would agree but with these c5 levers there is like a texture probably cause they are forged. the anodizing is almost like powder coat feeling on the front and back and as much as some sort of soft feel or rubber would be sick I can't see it lasting for the 5 years they warranty the levers. I destroyed my last two pair of gloves in less than a month each. the second set was the knox handroid mk3 gloves. at around 400 USD it's nuts. so the levers with anything near destroyable or able to be worn down would likwise be destroyed in short order.

#24 ·
My Gen 5 is the very first bike I've owned where I didn't want to immediately change out the stock levers! I kind of like the feel of them, and at least they aren't bright silver!
I'll be doing primarily trackdays with a little bit of club racing, and will most likely run the stock levers until a crash forces me to change them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.