Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's your favorite nudie bar and what's its name?

Please be specific and what is it you like that sets that one apart?

:dollarbil:69::moon:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Orchard towers (4 floors of whores) in Singapore, then Mons Venus in Miami

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
there was one in Tampa I remember correctly it was called 2001 oddyssey that was a pretty good one... I have not been to one of them places in years...

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
DAYDREAMS, not sure about the town, but it's by Philly and right across the Tocoma, Palmyra Bridge from NJ.

This may be one of the only thing I miss about living in Dirty Jersey.:rolleyes:

What I like: This club seemed like it had an actually requirement as, you must be fine as hell to work here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
DAYDREAMS, not sure about the town, but it's by Philly and right across the Tocoma, Palmyra Bridge from NJ.

This may be one of the only thing I miss about living in Dirty Jersey.:rolleyes:

What I like: This club seemed like it had an actually requirement as, you must be fine as hell to work here. :thumbsup:
:+1: daydreams is where its at!

·
Registered
987 Posts
GOLD CLUB in Hartford Ct. mmmm bunch of hotties there

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
new orleans nights in Fort Worth. High standard for the dancers. Mostly TCU girls. Their middle of the day girls are hotter than most clubs prime.

Night Trips isn't bad either.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Rachels steak house in west palm haha, strip club but it has damn good food and even better waitresses LOL

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
Been a while, but Little Darlings in Vegas was awesome. The girls were all gorgeous, the lap dances were private in a little booth (no sharing at the tables), and you could opt for the shower, where you could hose off the girl after she soaped up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts