Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like I always prepare the same snacks at night and was wondering what some of the .net members like. One of my favorites is nachos. (getting sick of this one though :lol:)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Peanut butter, straight out of the jar!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
saltine crackers and peanut butter is pretty great. Not much a of evening snack but a childhood fav of mine was chocolate cake frosting on a gram cracker sandwich. The trick is Mom would make them soon after we left for school and get them in a frig. The frosting would get firm and the gram cracker would get soft so it wasn't very messy by the time we got home.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
popcorn with a little hot sauce FTW

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
The rain must be keeping you inside today eh? :lol:

The past few days for me.....yogurt covered pretzels :drool:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I get different snacks usually throughout the week. Popcorn is a personal favorite though. Stove-top is usually the most bamf. Microwave is aiite too.

Sometimes left-overs from dinner, or even a small bowl of salad.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies. Heading to the store and going there hungry, (not a good idea , I know):lol:.. Need more ideas though. Popcorn and hot sauce is a new one for me but does sound good. I wore peanut butter out. Yogurt... yuck, didn't like it as a kid and still don't :lol:.. keep the ideas coming though.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
do you have access to a grill? random as it may seem, having a late night grilling adventure is pretty awesome

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
hahaha seriously! I have a gas grill, so its super easy and tastes freakin awesome. get hungry at midnight, turn it on and let it heat up while you season, walk out and toss the steak on. 20 minutes for everything and you got a steak hahaha.

oh oh oh!!! shit I forgot about this, mostly because I moved back home from San Diego after graduation, Carne Asada fries. fucking amazing

·
Chairman of the Board
16,036 Posts
What Id LIKE to have is a piece of spicy Popeyes fried chicken and a big glass of ice cold milk. What I ACTUALLY usually end up with is a protein shake and a piece of fruit or cheese.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
cool-whip and fresh fruit..mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahaha seriously! I have a gas grill, so its super easy and tastes freakin awesome. get hungry at midnight, turn it on and let it heat up while you season, walk out and toss the steak on. 20 minutes for everything and you got a steak hahaha.

oh oh oh!!! shit I forgot about this, mostly because I moved back home from San Diego after graduation, Carne Asada fries. fucking amazing
Its not late night but a steak Ftw! Sear it, broil, (its raining) and some carrots and bleu chz dressing to go with it.!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweets especially chocolate, and fruit w cool whip is always good but never seems to do the trick.:dontknow:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm a hot wing man personally.. Nothing hits the spot better than some frozen hot wings at midnight with some Bob's Big Boy ranch dressing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts