Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it is the time of year for BB Q's and beers I figured we should have a favorite brew thread. Just to give everyone else an idea of what to try. Beer or liquor is fine. I'll start. Beers:Leinenkugels summer shanty or 1888 bock. Summer liquor is Lemonade and Bacardi Limon

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
When i use to drink.....bud light, shiner bock, or guinness from time to time but i liked the shiner and it's from a brewery here in shiner,tx. every great once in a while....the mikeys big mouth hand gernades!! they had the yellow jacket on the cap.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Land shark is good kinda Corona like. Molson Gold or Bud Light.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Sierra Nevada pale ale ftw!

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
Moosehead. Having one right now. (Canadians should know what it is. Americans, maybe not)

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Moosehead. Having one right now. (Canadians should know what it is. Americans, maybe not)
:eek:ccasion1

Bud Select(heavy) or if I'm feelin it Bud Light Lime, liquor, bout all I drink is Crown, or certain whiskeys. Templeton Rye just because it's a local drink, but I'd rather have the shit they make that's not sold in stores.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Carling black when in the UK, heinekin light and guinness in the US, red stripe light in the caribbean. When I was in germany I'd do jever, paulaner hefeweiser, and carlsberg. Clearly I'm particular!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Budweiser 16oz. Pounder to bad im missing out on the Beer and BBQs im over in Iraq so you all gotta drink and cook out for me.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Black and Tan

1/2 Bass ale, 1/2 Guiness. Bud light when Black & Tans are not available.

Cranberry juice and Vodka. Jagrbombs too.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Newcastle, always. Summer time just chilling beer its hard to beet Liene's Sunset Wheat. Or a good Jack and coke with a twist of lime

1 - 20 of 43 Posts