Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of great grippy tires out there..what was your favorite street tire you ran in 2019? And why?

Mine was most def the Pirelli Rosso Corsa III.. phenomenal grip (as per Pirelli tires always are)
and surprisingly was able to get a lot of miles out of them even with heavy spirited riding on them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
629 Posts
No longer should be here as I no longer own a 10r but here I am anyway .

Bridgestones S22 have been great for me. Compared to the rs10 they last longer than 10 minutes and q3+ having more confidence and grip. I probably won’t run another tire on the street for a while.

Also did two trackday on them passing guys on their track bikes with slicks and warmers where I rode to the track .

Not a 10r because I totaled my 19’ KRT in July lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 120/70 front 200/60 rear, these are the best tire I have ever used by far. These tires love to ridden leaned over. No matter what you throw at them they laugh at you and say is that all you got?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 120/70 front 200/60 rear, these are the best tire I have ever used by far. These tires love to ridden leaned over. No matter what you throw at them they laugh at you and say is that all you got?
Notice any benefits with the 60 height?

·
Registered
629 Posts
The hell is a road 5??

Michelin pilot road 5.

They’re a good tire, I think the Pirelli angel gt is a better tire (price per performance).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Michelin pilot road 5.

They’re a good tire, I think the Pirelli angel gt is a better tire (price per performance).

Isnt that a sport touring tire? Not sure I’d want to run those on a ZX10R...IMO

·
Registered
629 Posts
Isnt that a sport touring tire? Not sure I’d want to run those on a ZX10R...IMO

I ran the Angel gt on my 10r (before I totaled it) without issue. Fast canyon pace but no track time.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've been legitimately over 200mph on a road 5 with zero traction issues, I also ride through flooded roads and winter roads with no issues, a sport touring tire is better than a pure sport tire for a bike that gets ridden on the street for many reasons including faster warm up time and more, I sell and install many popular tires at my shop and the road 5 is my choice by far, the pirelli is OK but also one lb or so heavier than the road 5 if your concerned about rotational mass

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am currently running the pirelli diablo rosso III tires on my 13 zx10r and love them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rossi Corsa II's
I've ru. Pilot Powers as well. They are good, but the Corsa's are the best.
Best bang for the buck was a set of Full Bore tires. They don't cost much at all. The performance definitely doesn't match the price.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rossi Corsa II's
I've ru. Pilot Powers as well. They are good, but the Corsa's are the best.
Best bang for the buck was a set of Full Bore tires. They don't cost much at all. The performance definitely doesn't match the price.
The Corsa II’s are incredible.. Rosso 2/3’s as well

1 - 20 of 46 Posts