Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Miller light for me,....
crown and coke, bacardi and coke,.....or a good top shelf Margarita!!!.......no house liquor for me man!....only the high octane good shit!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
oh yeah,.......also like to taste a lil white liquor when the opportunity arrives!........
I know a few old timers here that know their stuff!,.......a few sips of that stuff and you are feelin no pain,..I assure ya!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Aha! What's that like?

I thought it might've been like Absinthe, or maybe some 'shroom liquor or something.
it's actually pretty good stuff if the person who made it, knows what the hell they are doin!......always test it though,.....put some in a 2 liter bottle cap and light it,....if it burns a blue flame,........drink it,..........if not,.......leave it alone,....ya run the risk of goin blind!,.no BS!

it does not take much either,...pure alcohol!.......kinda like grain,.but you don't really have that bite!.....it all depends on who made it though!
I live in the mountains of NC!..........hahaha,.lots of old timer shine makers here!.I like the kind with fruit in it!.......tastes like hawiian punch......with a big PUNCH!..LOL

·
Registered
213 Posts
:hello:......yea yea Bud Ice my friends..... As for the hard stuff Jack and Coke does it for me.........:eek:ccasion1

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Guinness.

·
Registered
987 Posts
heineken, bass, long trail, new castle, red stripe... Canadian club w/ ginger ale :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts