Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just cause I know ya'll care so fug'n much about me and all, I thought I'd share.

yesterday's doc visit put me at 199lbs (I'm 6'). That's an official 30# loss! and nearly 2 inches from my waist. Woot! My goal is 180-185. No fad diets or gym boy work outs. Just portion control and a light 3 day a week 30 minute at home program.

:fu2:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
miykl said:
Just cause I know ya'll care so fug'n much about me and all, I thought I'd share.

yesterday's doc visit put me at 199lbs (I'm 6'). That's an official 30# loss! and nearly 2 inches from my waist. Woot! My goal is 180-185. No fad diets or gym boy work outs. Just portion control and a light 3 day a week 30 minute at home program.

:fu2:
...awesome dude! clap.gif

...I had good luck by just watchin' my carb intake after 12PM (lunch) everyday.... :wink:

D

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
way to go.....i did the same at the beginning of the year and have also shed about 30 pounds total now...i'm 5'10 and had got up to 195 and now i'm back to my Marine Corps weight of 165....not only do i feel and look better but i also have taken at least 20 seconds off my lap times at Willow Springs and Fontana over the past 10 months...

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Congrats.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pongo said:
now i'm back to my Marine Corps weight of 165....not only do i feel and look better ...
I'd love to be at my old military weight, 170 with a 31 inch waist! Doc said, "get real, you're get'n old fuggar!" Ok...she didn't say "fuggar" but she is ex military (nurse practioner) and cracks the whip like a DI on Monday morning after a weekend leave! I respond well to whips.... :mrgreen:

oh ya... +1 on the feeling better! My BP meds have been cut in half and BP is now actually controlled instead of raging out of control. Down side is I'm starting to feel bullet proof again. Might be trouble... ...ok...well maybe just BB proof.... :helmet:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
miykl said:

Fuggen-A Bubba!

Now break it down for me - portion control how? Are you counting calories/carbs or just 'eyeballing' it? And what are you doing for your at-home workouts?

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lavudyar said:
Fuggen-A Bubba!

Now break it down for me - portion control how? Are you counting calories/carbs or just 'eyeballing' it? And what are you doing for your at-home workouts?
I dated/lived with a dietician for just over 4 years. My eyeballing calories is pretty close. I keep it between 1500 to 2k cals a day. Trying to stay closer to the 1.5k mark. That and make good choices. balanced diet (food pyramid).

Exercise: 15min stair stepper, push ups, sit ups, dumbbell bench routine

very basic.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Congrats on you being less of a man! 30 lbs is awsome. Now go have yourself a lite :beer:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
congrats dude!

glad to hear and keep it up! :ayyy:

·
Registered
539 Posts
prove it that nurse that she can be wrong man, i have i used to wait 240lbs right now am done 177.5 lbs 10.5% b/f(trying to get to 8% b/f) am 33years old and 6' tall, i can see my top abs a little bit already, i pay my dues at the gym 5 days a week

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
congrats on loosin weight ya fat coonass, lol....wait till the rally this spring at the gap...rumor has it that taco bell found out about you loosing weight and they aren't too pleased...guess they are bringin a semi-full of tacos up there for ya

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Congrats man! One day if he quits racing and starts being able to afford food JJ will start his "skinny fuggar no more thread" :lol: Btw I should be the last person to pay out on JJ on this issue :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts