Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets see what everybodys got.....and what i mean by stock is no lockups or sliders....springs and shims i can see.also post what setup u did it on(3mill,2mill,stock,headwork...etc):thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
SLOW 9.50... Do you guys use the big washer looking things in the 06 or take them out...

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
slower 9.37 head \cam mrx01

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
lets see what everybodys got.....and what i mean by stock is no lockups or sliders....springs and shims i can see.also post what setup u did it on(3mill,2mill,stock,headwork...etc):thumbsup:
what you doing?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
thats not bad i couldnt get in the 9s swb :thumbsup:
but the OP said fastest not slowest :heyyou:9.96 SWB for me but that's because I have no performance mods and I am a fat arse. :lol: stock clutch or equivalent and original springs even 6yrs later. :mrgreen::helmet:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
That was with my best '60 of 1.87, so its got a lot left in it......if it's rider sucked a little less.
And Blue goes faster than me stock.......................

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
That was with my best '60 of 1.87, so its got a lot left in it......if it's rider sucked a little less.
oh....1.66s I believe for me on SWB Stock clutch.....the stock clutch system can take a beating too many times. :wink: ...not sure on the 08s 10s and above :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Theres a reason I'm looking for 1st gen steels and judder plate:badteeth:
I am getting a used judder plate this week with only 200miles on it no drag racing.....will be replacing that with my original stocker but keep the stock clutch system....all springs are still withing specs the last time I checked. :wink::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
What does the judder spring do, would it be worth buying one for my extended second gen.... My clutch is virtually impossible to slip

·
Registered
860 Posts
Only been 9.507 with a 1.53 60' as it sits. I went 9.76 with a 1.58 swb. I have since got my 60's down to 1.47's but I'm having other issues and the bike doesn't want to run very well. STOCK Fibers that were in the bike when I got it at the beginning of LAST YEAR. I did have to replace the steels as I warped them and got some clutch factory steels. That was a couple months ago. Besides blowing a basket twice I've been very happy with this 2nd gen clutch. As I say this though, I think I toasted the fibers the last time out. I had to go back to back to back and it felt like it was slipping on the gear change in the last few passes.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
5.44 @130 mph,1.33 60 ft 1/8 mile. 04 zx-10,headwork,light cams,50 shot...sitting @70 inches

·
Registered
860 Posts
Damn son, that shit is gettin it outta the hole. How much are you leaving on?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts