Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to share this .,found when i was creapn clist., muahahha., im sure youl have a good laugh :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
wow not only is that quite a bit of money for that no so good looking bike but, 207mph.. come on dude! someone needs to calibrate his speedo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
You know what would be cool is say ok I got a Buddies ZX10R only does 186mph but if it can out perform that on the Dyno or Street i will buy it cash money. :lol: :dontknow::idea::helmet:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
wtf is up with those mirrors? (aside from all the other shit lol)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Haha those mirrors are sick!! Where can I pick up some.. I want to mount them on my bed for those freaky nights I have alone to myself jk.
That bike would look ok without the mirrors. Annnd wow.. I just read how much they wanted for it and that's crazy.. shit for a few grand more I could buy a new bike.
Never got why ppl can justify their price based off a recently washed bike and some after market parts that don't hold much value.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Haha those mirrors are sick!! Where can I pick up some.. I want to mount them on my bed for those freaky nights I have alone to myself jk.
That bike would look ok without the mirrors. Annnd wow.. I just read how much they wanted for it and that's crazy.. shit for a few grand more I could buy a new bike.
Never got why ppl can justify their price based off a recently washed bike and some after market parts that don't hold much value.
Thats a fucking waste! Those mirrors are so drag resistant you pick up 15mph at a MINIMUM, and you want to put then on your BED!?

Blasphemy!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Rediculous. I wonder if some people make adds like that on purpose, hoping a newb, that knows nothing about bikes, and doesnt do any research on bikes, is looking for his first bike will see it and think its an awesome deal. But I highly doubt it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
prolly a noob himself and 2 its probably more bike than he can handle and 3 he prolly thinks he could actually get that for it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts