Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right Ricky bobby is for sale!!!!!

contact Jeff at J-N-M motorsports for more info!!! 336-456-5231

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just how fast is the fastest ?

Did you mean quickest ?

Just wondering . . .

Red, *<:){)-

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just how fast is the fastest ?

Did you mean quickest ?

Just wondering . . .

Fastest all motor !!!!!!!!

Quickest all motor PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!

its the fastest 10 at the track cause there is no other 10 that wants to even shakedown with it !!!!!!!!! Hell we are having to give the back tire or the break to some of them GSXR's just to get some runs!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Fastest all motor !!!!!!!!

Quickest all motor PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!

its the fastest 10 at the track cause there is no other 10 that wants to even shakedown with it !!!!!!!!! Hell we are having to give the back tire or the break to some of them GSXR's just to get some runs!!!
flea, wassit run?

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
211 Posts

These are fast motorcycles . . .

Do you mean quick ?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you will have to explain what you mean to Da Flea.

These are fast motorcycles . . .

Do you mean quick ?

I think yall are taking this the wrong way!!!! Those motorcycles arent even motorcycles anymore they are 100% custom built besides they dont even run a motorcycle motor!!!!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
You wont get anything out of this guy other then there the fastest around. I couldn't even get a slip time or what they ran in the 1/4th...I say this, I have heard of these bikes getting built and that they are fast as shit with the right rider on it. But there's always something faster out there man...When you can post up something stating hey this bikes for sale, heres the mods, miles,hours what not and maybe just maybe you might sell this. You leave to much to the wind. Heck some people could think your spam lol.

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
If you want to get technical, the fastest ZX10R has been 245mph. But even faster is a 1988 ZX10, which has averaged 272mph over a mile. Fastest non-streamliner bike ever, built and ridden by Joe Amo.

Ricky Bobby is badass, must be deep in the 7s if no one will line up with you. What happened to Big Dawg? I thought that was the quickest all-motor ZX10R out there.

Is there an asking price? Lots of grudge bikes for sale right now.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you want to get technical, the fastest ZX10R has been 245mph. But even faster is a 1988 ZX10, which has averaged 272mph over a mile. Fastest non-streamliner bike ever, built and ridden by Joe Amo.

Ricky Bobby is badass, must be deep in the 7s if no one will line up with you. What happened to Big Dawg? I thought that was the quickest all-motor ZX10R out there.

Is there an asking price? Lots of grudge bikes for sale right now.
12k and big dawg is covered in dust and they wont bring it back out !!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
ripped they are the same bike

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
you guys got to understand this bike is set-up to race for money and yes dsabet it is a 7 second bike for sure i can send anyone with any questions a dvd with this same bike running over top of any brand bike thats out there in a 1/4 mile, no its not a funny bike or a prostock bike but if anybody whats to bet some green on this site i will bet with my man ricky bobby, its very simple put up and pick a lane thats they way they roll ,you cant win any money if you give away your numbers (e.t. hp ) and ok the quickest in 1/4 mile

·
T Double D
870 Posts
there is a lot of grudge bikes around for sale right now i wonder why theres like 6 for sale on psychobike that i would grab right now

1 - 20 of 88 Posts