Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fantasy wsbk 2012 is here and this is where you can share info talk about the race and do a little trash talking. If you've never done it before it makes watching the race a little more fun/stressful to watch. If you want in just post up or pm me your email and I'll send you a invite to the zx10r.net league. Here are the rules http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/539/Fantasy-Racing/Fantasy-Superbike-Game-Rules.aspx

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Looks cool, Ill look in to it, I did the MotoGP fantasy thing last season, you are right it keeps you sharp on all the riders and you watch the races a little more closely, with your clipboard in hand, haha.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks cool, Ill look in to it, I did the MotoGP fantasy thing last season, you are right it keeps you sharp on all the riders and you watch the races a little more closely, with your clipboard in hand, haha.
i'll be starting a moto gp fantasy league again when the time comes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Team

I already have a team in it, watch out for the 'Junkyard Meercats', we did ok last year. Please send info on the ZX10R team.
I'm late getting in the dirt league.
Thanks,
Gayla

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I already have a team in it, watch out for the 'Junkyard Meercats', we did ok last year. Please send info on the ZX10R team.
I'm late getting in the dirt league.
Thanks,
Gayla
Pm me your email and I'll send invite.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Theres only there so far myself, 58, and junkyard meercats. If anyone needs another invite sent let me know. I don't see Honez yet it's goofy how the sign up procedure works so sometimes when you think your signed up your not.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
What I ahve so far is. Correct me if I'm wrong.
team-member
Tiger blood-me
58-or10r
junkyard meercats-neirbog
Lascorz_FTW-zion814
Honez-mr_honez

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And don't forget to pick for race one and two. So you'll be making two separate picks for the double header weekend.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Checa screwed my first race up. But a good showing from Sykes and lascorz had good pace till he craxhed in the second. Either way glad to see some good racing!!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,022 Posts
Checa screwed my first race up. But a good showing from Sykes and lascorz had good pace till he craxhed in the second. Either way glad to see some good racing!!
I am VERY glad the season has started. I was going stir crazy without any racing. Both races were good ones and Im just into the Supersport race now on the DVR.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts