Registered
2,535 Posts
all i see is create team.
i have signed up too

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When signed in you see on the left change riders and my leagues. Down toward bottom of that left column it says view all public leagues. Click that and find ZX10R.net

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
i think i am but screwed up and called my self ZX10.net..can anyone clarify this?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Ok boys i have an idea.....
If our league is only ZX10R.net members, why not make it interesting and put in a $10 or $20 bill in the pot.... and Winner at the end of the season takes all.
We can pick someone to hold all the money via paypal, send as a GIFT to avoid all the fees and at the end of the season transfer the pot to their paypal account. I am totaly in and it would make the season fun.
OR we could make a 1st and 2nd prize payout...
Whoever takes the money, make a post listing members names and who has put their money in...what do you guys think?
I would be will to hold the money on my account for everyone which is fine or if you would rather the member who started all this do it...doesnt matter to me....

SO??

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok boys i have an idea.....
If our league is only ZX10R.net members, why not make it interesting and put in a $10 or $20 bill in the pot.... and Winner at the end of the season takes all.
We can pick someone to hold all the money via paypal, send as a GIFT to avoid all the fees and at the end of the season transfer the pot to their paypal account. I am totaly in and it would make the season fun.
OR we could make a 1st and 2nd prize payout...
Whoever takes the money, make a post listing members names and who has put their money in...what do you guys think?
I would be will to hold the money on my account for everyone which is fine or if you would rather the member who started all this do it...doesnt matter to me....

SO??
I'm good with that. Won' be any different than all these squares and brackets I keep losing on. I say winner take all.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
So we should should wait for people to enter and give them until April 4th. That is practice day for Qatar. Do you want to do the list Cycle and take money?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
So we should should wait for people to enter and give them until April 4th. That is practice day for Qatar. Do you want to do the list Cycle and take money?
I think that would be good. Im in for 10 bucks and we could do a maybe a win, place, show and divvy up the money that way??

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
i dunno what you mean by win place and show?
Are you suggesting 10 per race?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm in for ten or twenty total. I've blown more on less. I don't care how we divide it up. It would have to be more people to make it worth second place prizes. Maybe ten bucks, winner takes all unless more than twelve people. Over twelve people means first place gets 2/3 and second gets 1/3 pot. In the event of tie, divide equally among the top equal score.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts