Fantasy GP or WSBK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time of year again and before it starts I want to find out if people are more interested in doing fantasy gp or wsbk. As of now I'm planing on gp again but if more would like wsbk we can do that or maybe even both.

And for those not familiar with fantasy racing here is the basics.
Pick 1 A rider which usually consist of Lorenzo, Spies, Rossi, Pedrosa, and Stoner
Pick 2 B riders which is everyone else
And pick one team
points consist of how they finish and bonus points for fastest lap.
This year might change with the new rules for Moto gp but thats a brief run down.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,022 Posts
Im in for either or both. Thanks for heading it up again. For all those that dont know cyclepuck finished about 6th last year out of nearly 800 people.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in for either or both. Thanks for heading it up again. For all those that dont know cyclepuck finished about 6th last year out of nearly 800 people.
:thumbsup:
Stop your making me blush. Plus it was 7th kind of a off year.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
im in for both

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright. I've been thinking about how much time moto gp takes off between races I've decided that I'm going to do a league in Moto GP and WSBK. I'm getting ready to head to the rink and when I get back later tonight I'll start a thread about fantasy wsbk which starts in 9 days. Either pm me your email or post it on the upcoming thread and I'll send you a invite to the ZX-10R.net fantasy league. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I think I might be interested. I watch GP, watched WSBK year before last, but lost it last year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts