• Offense with FG and Def team

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about starting a yahoo fantasy football league, but U would have to be a member on the ZX-10r forum to join. Before I set it up, I wanted to see if there are between 8 to 16 guys or girls that want to have some fun with fantasy football. If your up for some fun, little bit of trash talking and braggin rights, just post your in and your email address; if there's enough teams, I'll set it up and send out the league name and password to your email address.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FXSTCHIEF and zx7rydr I got your emails down, the NFL season does not start until Sept. 7 (long time from now); so whenever we get enough guys to make the ZX-10r forum fantasy football league, I will set it up and post the league info here and set the draft date for a weekend date (Sept. 2 or 3). Also, do U guys want live draft (U choose your players) or autopick (U put your players in an draft order and the computer makes the pick for U); are we doing an all offensive league or an offensive and defensive league??

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Are we doing this for money? It would be alot easier if we just did an offensive league, but doesnt matter to me. We should take a poll when we get enough people and see what everyone wants to do.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to set it up as a free league, we will do the poll when we get enough people and go with whatever the group says.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
munchie said:
FXSTCHIEF and zx7rydr I got your emails down, the NFL season does not start until Sept. 7 (long time from now); so whenever we get enough guys to make the ZX-10r forum fantasy football league, I will set it up and post the league info here and set the draft date for a weekend date (Sept. 2 or 3). Also, do U guys want live draft (U choose your players) or autopick (U put your players in an draft order and the computer makes the pick for U); are we doing an all offensive league or an offensive and defensive league??

I usually do offense and defense on Yahoo. As far as drafting, I think each team can do either, it's just a matter of choosing which you want to do when you sign up to the league.

·
Registered
250 Posts
munchie said:
I was going to set it up as a free league, we will do the poll when we get enough people and go with whatever the group says.
Sounds good! I think having the poll after everyone signs up will work. I'm open to whatever...but the draft (although harder to get everyone together) is good. You can always set up your draft order in the event you cant make the draft date/time. My .02...

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Come on people lets get this thing going, the more people that play the more fun this will be. Its not hard to play even if your not on top of football. This could still be fun for you. Plus if you do well you will have bragging rights for that week.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's August so I was going to set it up and let the poll decide which way the league will be. I'll post up the info in a day or 2.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm ready to win a title and have everybody:kneel: I'll set up tomorrow and post it. So I can start getting ready to make history.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
so commish are we gonna use the default settings as far as points go? Are we gonna get to pick our players or do an auto draft?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, but I'm open for input on how we want the league to be set up. I'll set it up basic, and after members jump in; I'll listen to what will improve settings and let the league vote on it.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I would rather have a live draft. We also need to get some more people in the forums in this game. Lets do this, Im excited to be top dog every week

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I got the 13th man on my side, I don't need to "try" to do anything

·
Registered
250 Posts
Let me know when we figure this thing out. I just wanna watch some football americana...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts