Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody know if they're a kind of electric gimmick who could be done to make the radiator fan kick on at a lower temperature on a gen 1 zx-10r ?

The thing are I do the THG modification with the cam timing appropriate and the second fan mode was done, sooo the only thing who can be change is to set the temperature at which the fan kick on and it's probably a kind of a signal who are coming from the temperature sensor who increase or decrease in voltage and at a certain voltage the nsignaal kick on the fan.

So if anybody do this mod or know how to do it without flash the ecu tlle me, I will save a lot of try and error this way.

Thanks and happy holliday.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did anybody know if the voltage change with the increase of temperature from the sensor bolt on the cylinder block ?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nobody resolve this funny thing about make the fan kick on at a lower temperature, even modify the signal to made it start earlier in temperature ?

Is there a way an electronic guru could know ?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did the teperature sensor of a first gen (2004-05) can be change with a more recent model one ?
And did the kick on temperature of let say a second or third generation sensor start the fan at a lower temperature ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts