Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you want new, I've been buying my oem parts from www.cheapcycleparts.com. They have a microfiche on the site so you can select what you need from pictures.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Also Babitts online

·
Registered
1,481 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you can afford OEM, great. Get secondhand, great, But the cheap ABS plastic E-bay specials fitted to my bike, after a rebuild, I think have done the job. As you would expect as I did for the price I had to re size a couple of the holes and the under sides of the fairings are not finished i.e. painted black, but all in all great for the price. Work within your budget.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
They look good.

How do they hold up? Any scratching noises? Any broken tabs?
What company are they made on eBay?

·
Registered
6 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/KAWASAKI-MON...U_AdvertisingCollectables?hash=item5d2791ac84

Company name on E-Bay is the HIT HOT CLUB, From China. I got them because I was strap for cash and needed to get my bike back on the road ASAP. No scrathes yet, I will say, the kit comes supplied with some insulation padding which you have to cut to shape and put in the appropriate places, no instructions, I did put one piece in not quite the right spot and after sitting in traffic for a while the lower front corner of the black fairing started to curl inward, but hasn't got any worse. No broken tabs and they actually fit quite tight on the bike. For the price, not bad.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
if you would like to paint a set , i got some in green w/tank complete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts