Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ongoing debate of nice guys vs bad boys is one of the oldest of relationship and seduction issues. The essence of being a "nice guy" however is widely misunderstood. It is believed, that being polite, considerate, friendly, tender, romantic etc is what being a "nice guy" is all about and should be avoided. Think about it, it's the "bad boy", the rude, inconsiderate, impolite, rough guy who always gets to shag the girl while the "nice guy" is waiting outside in the pouring rain with roses in his hand... and waiting... and waiting...

It doesn't however mean, that women prefer rude over polite, inconsiderate over considerate etc. It all becomes TRULY clear when we look at a very important issue often overlooked when trying to understand, why the "bad boys" beat the "nice guys" when it comes to getting the girls. It comes down to sexuality - the "bad boys" are not afraid to show that they are sexual, while for the "nice guys" hiding their sexuality is part of their agenda of being friendly, polite, and courteous towards women. HUGE ERROR!!!!!!

Putting women on an pedestal because of the way she looks is an common error in judgement men make when they first encounter an woman they digg!!!

Tone it down and let her earn her way to the pedestal of your desire...leaving her in an wonder to how you really feel....

Protect your heart and your wallet.....Letting an high maintenance broad know that "High class call girls offer the pussy straight up with out all the drama"

A nice dinner and an movie can easily run over an $100 bucks for an first date and parting of ways at the end of that first date can envolve nothing more than an peck on the cheek.

Shivery is dead and set the rules on the basis that "I got the first tab and you get the next.

If she is broke and can't afford to cater to you then...impressing her with fine restaurants is an moot point....because somewhere in her hood is an broke dick that's hitting the very thing you are attempting to hit!!!!!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I can agree to a certain point, because any girl can be handled by a nice or bad guy its all about how you carry your self. I have learned over the years and now married that a women wants that hook up here and there but at the end of the day she really only wants the good guy. Well just say it as is, all my bad ass army buddies that kept being dicks after age took its toll are either single with a job or just a complete piece of shit inside and out. Just from seeing things women in the end will always fall for the good guy inless your chick is just a slut then its a totally different story. We'll just say there comes a point in life you either grow up or go home, and that basically stands for being a 40 year bad ass dude broke as a joke living in your moms basement. Do the math, a asshole will only get so far in life before it bites him in the ass ect. Best way to say it is, be a nice guy with a hard shell to protect it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Nothing good can come if the will is wrong.

When I was young, I had this irresistible compulsion to make the women I was interested in "mine", and it was often just a miserable endeavor full of anxiety and jealousy. One day I realized that I really wasn't getting much positive return on my effort so I decided to just stop seeing things this way. Henceforth, I operated under a radically different mindset under which I did whatever TF I wanted and just let things happen without trying to manipulate relationships and situations. After that, the women who were interested in me seemed to emerge much more regularly and from no effort on my part. It's like they sense when you're on the prowl, and they stay clear. When you're content and not looking, that's when they come to you.

When you get older, you start to appreciate the finer things in life. Einstein once quipped, "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." Once you realize that a woman's cordial company for even a short while is enjoyable and that you don't need to bang her to appreciate her, then you begin enjoying life a lot more. When you see things this way, you become a truly nice guy, and you'll have plenty of female company. You even start finding that you have to avoid them, like at work mainly.

Matthew 20:16: So the last shall be first, and the first last.

Give it time and you'll see.

·
Registered
393 Posts
There's a great best of craigslist on this topic. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/483318927.html
As for me...

I was a nice guy, then all I did was get burned. Once I got myself clear headed, I had a good talk with myself. I quit giving two shits about most women. I looked at what the local community/my generation had to offer (so far as I could see) and I was disappointed (all dumb, fake, insane, and/or unhealthy). I talked with fellow engineering and science friends and they also agreed. I then promised myself my degree would be number one priority. The thought of getting a girl with those traits pregnant, and/or obtaining an STD, as a death sentence to my future (as much as I love love love sex, this is a true test to keep my shit put away). It's renforced everytime I browse my facebook friends and see another chick I knew/know, my age or younger, with a kid or one on the way (im 21).

The other best of craigslist that's relevant is this:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/van/152468438.html

on the last paragraph, I agree completely, but something just doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps its the idea that provided I were the 35 hot guy, I'm getting some worn out, used-up broad at 35 after I bust my ass to live the life style I want. For me, the fun starts when I graduate. I think having a salary north of 60K for myself is the best foundation to do wtf I want. (even around a 40 hour work schedule)

Thanks guys for reminding me I am sane haha

·
Registered
410 Posts
For me, the fun starts when I graduate. I think having a salary north of 60K for myself is the best foundation to do wtf I want. (even around a 40 hour work schedule)

Damn right, Lots of people forget this in college.

in college, I was living on $700 a month (rent, food, gas, everything, that's all I had). My buddies all had everything pretty much given to them, went out and partied every night (literally) and blew boatloads of cash on women and booze, while I studied.

When we graduated, they all had business degrees and no jobs. I had 3 employers courting me as a ME, and I got to choose who I worked for. Sweet deal. Blows $700 a month out of the water...I take home more than that in a week.

have patience, it pays off. Nice guys don't finish last, they just pace themselves and come on strong in the end.

As for women.....I married the one that stuck by me through the $700 per month period. Trust me, they'll line up for you once you have dough. The trick is to find one that isn't interested in it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Damn right, Lots of people forget this in college.

in college, I was living on $700 a month (rent, food, gas, everything, that's all I had). My buddies all had everything pretty much given to them, went out and partied every night (literally) and blew boatloads of cash on women and booze, while I studied.

When we graduated, they all had business degrees and no jobs. I had 3 employers courting me as a ME, and I got to choose who I worked for. Sweet deal. Blows $700 a month out of the water...I take home more than that in a week.
You didn't happen by chance to go to MU did you? Sounds so familiar.... :mrgreen:

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I don't know, I think I'm a pretty nice guy and I found a good one. She isn't a gold digger, and likes the simpler things for the most part. I didn't have to play a bad ass to get her either, but I have seen those too. I just think she is unique in her own way and I plan on keeping her around for a while...:cool:

·
Registered
410 Posts
You didn't happen by chance to go to MU did you? Sounds so familiar.... :mrgreen:
In fact, I did. You too?

I'd imagine the story could be repeated for virtually every school though. Engineering sucks in college...but pays off big later when you get paid to break stuff or build stuff :thumbsup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Interesting topic...

The real beauty is how (obviously) different all of our approaches etc etc etc are...some of us i`m sure are both the good guy...and the bad boy...

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nothing good can come if the will is wrong.

When I was young, I had this irresistible compulsion to make the women I was interested in "mine", and it was often just a miserable endeavor full of anxiety and jealousy. One day I realized that I really wasn't getting much positive return on my effort so I decided to just stop seeing things this way. Henceforth, I operated under a radically different mindset under which I did whatever TF I wanted and just let things happen without trying to manipulate relationships and situations. After that, the women who were interested in me seemed to emerge much more regularly and from no effort on my part. It's like they sense when you're on the prowl, and they stay clear. When you're content and not looking, that's when they come to you.

When you get older, you start to appreciate the finer things in life. Einstein once quipped, "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." Once you realize that a woman's cordial company for even a short while is enjoyable and that you don't need to bang her to appreciate her, then you begin enjoying life a lot more. When you see things this way, you become a truly nice guy, and you'll have plenty of female company. You even start finding that you have to avoid them, like at work mainly.

Matthew 20:16: So the last shall be first, and the first last.

Give it time and you'll see.
Wise man, I always liked that quote you used from albert einstein. Trying to go by your theory now but find myself falling in the same old foot steps here and there.

"If your not happy by yourself how can you be happy with someone else?"

·
Registered
531 Posts
In fact, I did. You too?

I'd imagine the story could be repeated for virtually every school though. Engineering sucks in college...but pays off big later when you get paid to break stuff or build stuff :thumbsup:
I had it worse, I went to Rolla!!! But I road Tripped a lot!!!!! Columbia was always a good trip; plenty of high school friends, fraternity brothers, etc to visit!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
410 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts