Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
Cool!

I wish someone would do one of these races of a Superbike versus a NASCAR car. Not one of these high-end F1 rides. :spit:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took me a minute to digest they lap 30+ seconds faster than super bike. Only 10mph faster on straight so you know where the times made up... Crazy.. Nuts how the bike gapped car off the hit. They can set up nascar for some good road tracks, Juan Pablo Montoya comes to mind as a top road racer in nascar but I think he is only in Indy now. I think the nascar still may be able to compete but it would be much closer than this bloodbath

·
Chairman of the Board
16,004 Posts
Great stuff. Both guys have tons of talent and really seem like genuinely good dudes.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
Would love to see an F1 and Motogp bike square off.

Already happened years ago. Schumacher versus the Roman Emperor Max Biaggi. The result was largely be the same. The bike can't overcome 4 huge contract patches and all that down force.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Took me a minute to digest they lap 30+ seconds faster than super bike. Only 10mph faster on straight so you know where the times made up... Crazy.. Nuts how the bike gapped car off the hit. They can set up nascar for some good road tracks, Juan Pablo Montoya comes to mind as a top road racer in nascar but I think he is only in Indy now. I think the nascar still may be able to compete but it would be much closer than this bloodbath
Can't put Juan Pablo in a stock car, he likes to take out jet driers in them.:badteeth:

F1 cars are stupid fast though, even the bargain basement ones. But NASCAR proves you can shove 900hp engine into a brick and make it fast.:wink:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,004 Posts
Already happened years ago. Schumacher versus the Roman Emperor Max Biaggi. The result was largely be the same. The bike can't overcome 4 huge contract patches and all that down force.
Absolutely. Just no way for a bike to compete with that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts