Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04-05 Scorpion carbon slip on. Practically brand new. I put about 100 miles on it before i swapped it out for a full Akro system.
$150 plus shipping, OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Still avalible?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Slip on

It's still available. A couple of people stalling and playing.
15.00 shipping from My APO(considered U.S.) in Germany to the (continental U.S.) $140.00 total. Shipping will be priority through the U.S.P.S

I tried to do it on a first come first serve basis, but everyone wants to play. First with cash gets it (Paypal) [email protected]

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:thumbsup: Wow people, this is a good deal, and I really like the way the pipe sounds too.

Free :bump:

·
Registered
531 Posts
he's in Germeny so probably can't call you. I would just hit up the paypal... My $0.02

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he's in Germeny so probably can't call you. I would just hit up the paypal... My $0.02
Thanks Bull... I am in Germany. For whatever reason that seems hard for some people to grasp. I've had 5 PM's in the last 2 days asking me if I am really in Germany... (not you Louichie)

YES! people I am really in Germany. U.S. Army stationed here... with some of the best roads you'll ever get to ride anywhere in the U.S. and most of the rest of the world and all the opportunity to have track time on some of the worlds premier tracks that you could want imagine for not being a proffessional racer.

At any rate louichie (Jeremy), I tried to call you a few minutes ago and left a short message for you.
If you honestly want the pipe just do the Paypal and it will be in the mail tomorrow.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
still avail..

I had a buyer, but haven't heard back from him.
140.00 shipped if anyone else interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts