Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Where'd the boobs go?
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lots of parts for sale. Pm, post , or email to [email protected]. Here is the list with oem from the dealer (bikebandit.com) price and what I'm asking. Good luck in finding whatever it is you need!

Most parts sold have been deleted...still need the rest gone as of 8/5

Dealer Price/My Price *****All prices reduced as of 8/7*****

Tail light excellent condition $127/$30

Aftermarket vented rear cowl cover green excellent $120/$49

Lower black both belly fairings w/ rash $206/$40

I had a lot in this thread...almost everything is gone lets get these last 3 parts sold!!!

I have pictures of everything let me know what you are interested in and I will send pics if you need them. I'm using paypal only. I ship same day funds are transferred. I have sold lots of parts on this forum just check my itrader rating for buying confidence. Paypal is [email protected]. Thanks for looking!!!:mrgreen:

· ZX-10R enthusiast
6,612 Posts
I'm interested in pics of the fender eliminator. Also, thats a good deal on the hugger folks, those damn things are tough to find sometimes and that's a good price.

· Registered
2,540 Posts
dibs on all the plastics

· Registered
2,540 Posts
pm sent

· Registered
2,540 Posts
Hey Kawi

Once we figure out all the plastics. I need the rear seat cowl as well and I'll take the bike cover also.
Send me your phone number so we can discuss.

· Where'd the boobs go?
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awesome I sent you my phone number...call me tonight...everyone else I replied...lots of interest in the fender elim...first one to commit gets it. Thanks everyone for looking...I'm going to upload pics of everything either later tonight or tomorrow...

· Registered
262 Posts
would you do 30 shipped for the rear sets, really only need the rear brake side... but would take both if its a forced package.

· Where'd the boobs go?
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, I will do $30 shipped...Paypal is [email protected] I ship same day!!! Both are rear passenger pegs/ not rearsets... Excellent condition paypal today if I get before I go to work I'll ship today...later... By the way you have a fucking sweet avatar nice to look at all day long!!!

· Registered
2,540 Posts
Kaw just so we are clear.
Fairings obviously i need including the fender. The passenger cowl and will you throw in the tail light i think my stock one had the wires cut. I might need the front signals as well.
I'll discuss further when i speak to you but put those aside for me.

· Where'd the boobs go?
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will have the email with all the parts, pics, descriptions and pricing for you after midnight my time. I will set them aside for you now. I will have a very detailed email you will get late tonight my time which is EST. Since you want almost everything I have I want to get everything settle fairly quickly so I don't have to constantly keep putting other people on hold with their pm's. I will have everything for you late tonight and I would like to ship ASAP. I will be calling you tomorrow. I work tomorrow from 4-11:30pm as well so I will call you in the morning. Later...

· Registered
2,540 Posts
yep no worries.
cheers man

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.