Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 636 because I just don't ride it as much anymore. I bought a ZX10R and just don't see myself riding the 636 much. I don't HAVE to sell it, so if your thinking of low-balling my price, please don't waste my time.

I am asking $6500 OBO for this bike as is, I have 98% of the stock parts and will reset the bike to as close to stock as possible if future owner wants it that way and sell it at a lower price. Still has Warranty until March 2011 and I can try to help out with shipping.

2006 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Ebony in color

6200 miles

HID H7 5000K headlights

194 accent lights in top outside corners of headlights (Green LED bulbs not included, white bulbs will be installed)

PCIII with multiple maps

Micron header

Yoshimura RS-5 Carbine exhaust with carbine cone (I have all the rivets and packing to repack it if it is too loud)

Gold bolt kit for fairings and engine

Zero Gravity Mirrored/smoked db windscreen

Gold levers (Chinese E-bay)

Metzler Sport Tech M3 tires (about 3000 miles on them, also have stock Bridgestone Battle Axe tires)

Nissin front brake calipers with SB braided lines (red)

Rear seat cowl (being painted right now so don't have pics of it yet)

All the rear-sets and pegs have been powder coated black

Rear-set adapters from SmokinKawi 5150 Concepts (Member on Kawiforums) These bring the stock rear-sets back 1 inch and up 1 inch.

Custom LED color lights in Gauge assembly

+2 Vortex Rear sprocket (about 3000 miles on it)

CA Smoked integrated tail light

CA Smoked Euro front turn signals

Rear tire hugger and chain guard

Weighted bar-ends

K&N air filter

Sho-Gun Frame protectors

Gold swingarm spools

Tech Spec Snakeskin pads for tank sides and tank pad

Reflective Gold rim tape

Battery tender wired in and the charger will come with the bike

Service manual printed and PDF

98% of stock parts in almost new condition

Currently set up for GP shifting (stock is 1 down, Neutral, then 2nd-6th up; GP is reversed with 1st up then the rest down)

Oil changes done at 500 miles and every spring, have been running Rotella T-6 Full synthetic oil since 2nd season (for roughly 5000 miles now)

I have done ALL the maintenance and mods on this bike myself. I am a graduate of Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in AZ and am a certified Kawasaki Tech. I also have worked in a couple of dealerships as a tech and service manager.

This bike has been my baby, I bought it out of the crate (never in the showroom) with ZERO miles on it. It has never been hit with water pressure other then from the garden hose as a light stream to rinse. Cleaned with microfiber towel and ICE spray polish before every ride and waxed with ICE at the start of every season. Chain lubed about every 200-300 miles with Dupont Teflon Multi-Use Dry Wax Lubricant. Every winter this bike has been put up on front and rear stands so the tires did not get flat spots, kept in a heated garage and hooked up to the battery tender. This bike has been adult owned, never raced, crashed or even laid on its side.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I would buy it but you never once took a clay bar to it, that's a deal breaker for me! All kidding aside, great looking bike and good luck with the sell. If I can offer you a piece of advice, keep her, I regret ever selling my 636.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would buy it but you never once took a clay bar to it, that's a deal breaker for me! All kidding aside, great looking bike and good luck with the sell. If I can offer you a piece of advice, keep her, I regret ever selling my 636.
I know what your saying, I am only selling cause the kids want a jetski and I don't really see myself riding this bike anymore. I just enjoy my ZX10R so much more.

If only i could off my wifes 250 for this beauty. Damn. G/L with the sale man, what a great bike!
What year 250? I may consider a trade and some cash, my wife wants a newer 250.

·
Registered
184 Posts
What gauge cluster is that? Pretty cool stuff.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What gauge cluster is that? Pretty cool stuff.
Stock cluster but I changed out the LED colors from the stock amber color lights to these.

Buy the cluster for $6500 and I will throw the bike in for free:mrgreen:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if this doesn't sell soon, over the winter I am going to pull 98% of the mods off and part them out and sell the bike as stock.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have allways loved the 05 06 636 i almost traded my 10r for 1 gl on the sale
I do love this bike but selling it will get my boy his bike and gear so he can start out and maybe get into stunting plus it will get us a jetski, which the kids have been begging for the last 2 years.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OH how I don't want to sale this bike but if it comes to this bike or my boy getting whatever he needs to start riding/stunting/racing (dirt/street), I really want this girl to go but can't let her go much less then what I have her priced for. Plus I need a jetski of some sort...kids are bugging me BAD....lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts