Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an Area P carbon fiber pipe. It is a 14" pipe with a 2.5" core and 2" outlet. It fits the 1st gen 10R. It is like new in every way, no scratches, dings or dents of any kind. Asking $200.00 plus $25 flat rate shipping in the U.S. Save yourself $250.00 on a new pipe with this. You can check out the pipe at their web site, I have also included pics of the pipe both on and off my 10.

http://www.areapnolimits.com/products/Slip-On-Exhaust-Kawasaki-ZX-10R-2004.php

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just installed a LOR, funny thing is it looks and sounds nearly exactly like this AreaP. Kinda wish I would have saved my money now.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I was gonna say that looks a lot like the Area P I have on my 10. Sexy lookin bike. Love that color! :)

·
Chairman of the Board
16,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold

To member bove. Thanks bove, I know you will enjoy it and a big :thumbsup: to you.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sold

To member bove. Thanks bove, I know you will enjoy it and a big :thumbsup: to you.
:ayyy: Thanks Steve - can't wait to get it on the bike. I have a devil high mount right now that came with the bike when I bought it last November. Forgot that I would need a bracket for this exhaust, hence my e-mail to you yesterday. Saw that one from Attack racing - price seems sort of steep for just a bracket -- I'm going to keep looking and hopefully find something a little cheaper than 60 bucks :cool:

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts