Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/s 2008 zx-10r *** SOLD ***

I'm putting the 08 up for sale. Don't get much time to ride either bike and some projects around the house are forcing me to sacrifice this one. The bike is near showroom condition. There are a total of 1,769 miles on the clock. Oil changed at 99/844/1570 - with Mobil1 synthetic on the last change. Asking $7200.00 or best offer. Selling as is, not parting anything out. Mods are as follows:
Racefit Growler
Racefit exhaust hanger
PC III
Champs sliders (complete set)
Polished/powdercoated wheels
HID headlights
Green LED running lights
LED turn signals (front & rear)
Custom mirror block-offs
Titax shorties
OEM seat cowl
Damper fluid change
Tapeworks tank overlay stickers
Puig dark smoke windscreen

View attachment 103005

View attachment 103006

View attachment 103007

·
Registered
536 Posts
Trying to sell my 08 also for a track and motard, and all I have to say is awesome deal this one is going for.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that bike is so clean, and that price is too good. someone will get lucky with this sucker for sure, too bad your on the opposite corner of the country.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
OOOOOOOOO I wish I had the cash!!
GL with the sale B!...
Sorry I missed ya on your NC visit!.......

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Must be frustrating Alien that many Love the Bike but no offers.....it seems your still keeping the 1st Gen?

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Must be frustrating Alien that many Love the Bike but no offers.....it seems your still keeping the 1st Gen?
I have it posted on craigslist too - had some offers and a really bad lowball offer. Yeah I'm keeping the 1st gen, that one doesn't cost me anything to own other than insurance. :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I have it posted on craigslist too - had some offers and a really bad lowball offer. Yeah I'm keeping the 1st gen, that one doesn't cost me anything to own other than insurance. :wink:
plus it will go down as a classic 1 day if not already, can keep up with the Current 1 litter bikes 5 yrs later and has LOOKS to Boot.....Good Move. :wink::thumbsup:

bloo

1 - 20 of 39 Posts