Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have experience with an extremefairings.com fairings kit on your zx-10r? I'd like to hear about it :hello:

Seriously, I'm in the market for an aftermarket kit (since my OEM ones are cracked/sctratched after my wreck) and I'd like to know how they fit and what you think of them. If I'm not mistaken, moto vlogger bakerXderek has a kit from them and that's where I first heard the name.

Please give me some reasons about why their kits are or are not the way to go. Thank you

·
Registered
108 Posts
Do you have experience with an extremefairings.com fairings kit on your zx-10r? I'd like to hear about it :hello:

Seriously, I'm in the market for an aftermarket kit (since my OEM ones are cracked/sctratched after my wreck) and I'd like to know how they fit and what you think of them. If I'm not mistaken, moto vlogger bakerXderek has a kit from them and that's where I first heard the name.

Please give me some reasons about why their kits are or are not the way to go. Thank you
I've used them once, the color will be close but it will be off. The fit will also be just off but they are very usable. Once I got then on and worked out no issues. The same will be said about just about any after market fairings. But the "bolt kit" they send you is useless. Just a bunch of 1/4 bolts and nuts

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just ordered a set from auctmarts.com. I have used them before on one of my cbr600's and they were great. They are also running a sale right now for my year at least and i paid $479.99 for the kit. If you are handy with a dremel you may have to shave some tabs but its typically a good fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts