Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
buddy is looking to get extened swing arm for general use. What other benefits are there besides for drag racing?

·
Registered
763 Posts
It reduces weight and makes your bike turn better! Plus you have more room to slap some Nitrous bottles to that bad boy!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Chicks dig it. And guys who ride like girls too.

·
Registered
173 Posts
if he isnt putting a lot of horsepower to the ground there is no need for one. so it will just make up for lack of skill i guess :badteeth: lol

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Makes your bike turn better??? Please tell me you're just kidding!!!!!!

If you're not a drag racer... you'll fit right in with the Ruff Ryders!!!
OUCH!!!!!! but :+1: there's ONLY 2 things an extended swingarm is good for....1) the strip... and 2) for show. plain n simple.there's nothing wrong with them at all if that's your thing and i'm not nockin ya but these are the bare bone facts of the matter people.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Makes your bike turn better??? Please tell me you're just kidding!!!!!!

:lol:

OUCH!!!!!! but :+1: there's ONLY 2 things an extended swingarm is good for....1) the strip... and 2) for show. plain n simple.there's nothing wrong with them at all if that's your thing and i'm not nockin ya but these are the bare bone facts of the matter people.
:+2: If your not at the strip every week or weekend its pointless...Just get straps and run swb classes and learn....:wink:

·
11,423 Posts
:+2: If your not at the strip every week or weekend its pointless...Just get straps and run swb classes and learn....:wink:
YES!!!!! YES DAMMIT!!!!! someone finally agrees with me!!:thumbsup:
thanks abprep (and now i know how you came up with your name) bwaahaha!!:crackup::badteeth:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
^^^maybe I'm missing something...but ok :lol:

abprep07 has a lonnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg history behind it :lol:

·
11,423 Posts
^^^maybe I'm missing something...but ok :lol:

abprep07 has a lonnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg history behind it :lol:

Sorry man.....it's just been one of those days and i was happy someone agreed with me..and with the name, on the thread ysr started, i saw your post and remembered it when i saw your reply above..that's all man.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts