Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was curious to know what kind of exhausts you guys were running on these zx10s....shorties, full systems, etc. trying to find out which is the better deal for the bike! :thumbsup:
running a modified stock exhaust, pounded the butterfly out of it...

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
1. shorter cans mean less back pressure and in some case lose of hp/ft/lbs of torque too.
2.shorter cans are louder ect.
3. really right now I would say a level one or area p are your best bets for a slip on with the cost being low!!!
4.If you do get a full system it will def. put a slip on to shame!!! I dont own a first gen. so I cant give to much feed back on this topic but I wanted to give my opinion a little!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
i got full dual two brothers on mine and i love the way they sound although i have to be honest if i was to do it again i would do the shortes single

·
Registered
775 Posts
For your '05, try an Arata full exhaust or Akrapovic full exhaust. You can probably find the Akra pretty cheap (for an Akra) if you look around. There have been numerous sales on the Akra for the '04/'05 ZX-10R.

·
Registered
531 Posts
never mind....

·
Registered
777 Posts
My exhaust is bone stock, servo and all. It's already a full Ti system, and so far hp/weight ratio hasn't been my limiting factor.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I love my Arrow full Ti. Expensive but worth every penny!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts