Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know much about Level One Racing exhuasts....they are on ebay...are they poorly made or are they a decent exhaust...?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Does anyone know much about Level One Racing exhuasts....they are on ebay...are they poorly made or are they a decent exhaust...?
I have one on mine and its legit. Price point is great, as well as the look, sound, and minimal performance gain. Its loud so the cagers hear ya. If you go with LOR or any other after market exhaust your gonna eventually need a power commander or bazzaz for the blue flames that will be shooting out the ass end of the can.

I have a green to black micron exhaust for sale as well. 200 to your door for what its worth.

-ROACH

EDIT: leveloneracing.com is the official site of that exhaust manufacturer. I bought mine through their web store for a great price of high 200's.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one on mine and its legit. Price point is great, as well as the look, sound, and minimal performance gain. Its loud so the cagers hear ya. If you go with LOR or any other after market exhaust your gonna eventually need a power commander or bazzaz for the blue flames that will be shooting out the ass end of the can.

I have a green to black micron exhaust for sale as well. 200 to your door for what its worth.

-ROACH

EDIT: leveloneracing.com is the official site of that exhaust manufacturer. I bought mine through their web store for a great price of high 200's.

Damn well good to hear...i really like the look of the small can and carbon...post a pic up if you can...and thanks for the input

·
Registered
205 Posts
Shoot me a pm with your email or cell phone and ill hook ya up with photos. don't have any photos on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts