Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if any slip on pipes of any other bike will fit on a zx10? I am not really to concerned about perfomance honestly, I just dont like when guys ride past me and I heat their bike and not mine. Let me know if any of you have any ideas or feedback on this.

·
Registered
848 Posts
just cut a whole in your Catylic converter about the size of a nickle & you will be heard! Or just take everything off from the cats--back!

Naaaa...seriously, why would you want to even try to fit another slip on from aonther bike on to your 10??? They make slip on's for 10's too! Get the one designed for your bike!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Wow, what a question... Search the vendors here, they have excellent slip-ons and full systems you can buy. 1TP is correct, you ain't gonna be able to take another bikes exhaust and fit it on your bike. What are gonna do, go take it off their bike and put it on yours?

Chad

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I thought about buying a scorpion street extreme for 06-07 gsxr 6 and 750 and trying to make them work on the 04 , it would look pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
what year is your ten? There is smokin deal for Scorpion High Mount in Carbon Fiber, here is the thread... sorry its sold. there are more check out the classified section.

·
Registered
203 Posts
akro slip ons and knock out cat info?

knock the cat out of the mid pipe and rebaffle the mufflers sounds great cheap 2
I just got my akro slip ons for my 07 10r. I wanted to knock out the cat but was wondering if I needed to add a Powercommander with a specific map?
Thanks for the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts