Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I get my zx10, i am intersted in a dual single side exhaust. I have found one company that sells it the name is Devil. has anyone heard anything good or bad about them? Also, if anyone knows any other company that sells this kind of exhaust that would be helpful.thanks and here is a link to the exhaust i was looking at.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Devil is the only one I know of.. I saw it on a bike last week at the local gathering at Hooters.. looked good.. welds good.. didn't get to hear it thou..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is also a very affordable exhaust, I am almost positive at 659.99 it is not a full exhaust but my dad is a machinist so if they dont have one, I guess we will have fun with it...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
sl33p3r said:
It is also a very affordable exhaust, I am almost positive at 659.99 it is not a full exhaust but my dad is a machinist so if they dont have one, I guess we will have fun with it...
Well if your dad's a machinist, then buy two of them, put a set on each side and then you'd truly be unique.. a 4-1-4 exhaust .. sweet

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
yuck......get a single high mount...

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
nay to much bling, they sponsored telefonica/movistar a year ago.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I think it looks better in person.

Isn't too much louder than stock.

·
Registered
612 Posts
It is only a slip on... I personally don't like the dual. I think the single can makes the rear look higher and gives it a little more of a sporty look...

Looks good from the rear. The can sits right under the wing of the tail I'll take a picture after work for ya...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Looks hideous in my opinion, but its your bike. Do what you like, to hell with everyone's else's thoughts.

·
Registered
346 Posts
sl33p3r said:
When I get my zx10, i am intersted in a dual single side exhaust. I have found one company that sells it the name is Devil. has anyone heard anything good or bad about them? Also, if anyone knows any other company that sells this kind of exhaust that would be helpful.thanks and here is a link to the exhaust i was looking at.
http://www.revlimiterracing.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/devilzx10sg.jpg
d and d makes a dual exhaust, i like the d and d because the pipes are small, my friend had this pipe on his r1, they sound bad ass. really deep

http://www.danddexhaust.com/

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I have to dis-qualify myself from the vote. Since the sight of the 600/750 06 GSXR peg pipes, anything else (like side pipes or under tail pipes) look sappy to me. So.... if I was looking for trick pipes, I'd be waiting just a bit for the aftermarket to deliver a work of art set of peg pipes for me.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
I no Likey.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Do you like it? If so who cares what everyone else likes? I had thought about getting that for my r6 but never did. If you like it get it and if after that you don't anymore sell it and get something else.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Sparky73 said:
Looks hideous in my opinion, but its your bike. Do what you like, to hell with everyone's else's thoughts.
:+1: That's the truth... Instead of asking people if they like it, you should be asking if they have one to sell... Since you do like it and get something else you'll have a "I should of got that pipe" thought in your head, but that's only if you really like it. I would really try to get different angle shots of it especially from the rear. I will tell you this though... if different is what you're also looking for, you'll get it cause not many people have this pipe. GO FOR THE KILL!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the posts, but the main reason i posted it was to get an idea on where it stands in performance and sound. like some of u said "if u like it get it" i had that in mind before. i should have been more clear in the original post...sorry. P.S. nice bike slav.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts