Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My exhaust is supposed to be here tomorrow according to FedEx tracking. The weather looks like it will be better for wrenching than riding so I hope FedEx comes through. :thumbsup: Look for pics tomorrow evening at the latest. :mrgreen: Oh, and thanks to you know who for the hook up on this. I'll be sure to give you props once we unveil it. :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
El Diablo said:
My exhaust is supposed to be here tomorrow according to FedEx tracking. The weather looks like it will be better for wrenching than riding so I hope FedEx comes through. :thumbsup: Look for pics tomorrow evening at the latest. :mrgreen: Oh, and thanks to you know who for the hook up on this. I'll be sure to give you props once we unveil it. :wink:
Always teasing :heyyou: Does that mean we have to wait for FedEx to find out what exhaust you bought or did I miss that in an older thread :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bluedevil said:
Always teasing :heyyou: Does that mean we have to wait for FedEx to find out what exhaust you bought or did I miss that in an older thread :dontknow:
You'll have to wait. One of the sponsors and I worked together with one of the big exhaust manufacturers to put together a slip-on "kit" that's a bit different, and EXACTLY what I wanted. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
Git r Dun.....stoopid rain...
I know... Sure was planning on road testing the pipe this weekend. Looks like I'll be lucky to get enough dry time Sunday to roll out around the house for a while... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
El Diablo said:
You'll have to wait. One of the sponsors and I worked together with one of the big exhaust manufacturers to put together a slip-on "kit" that's a bit different, and EXACTLY what I wanted. :mrgreen:
Scary :cool:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ruthless Racing said:
I just hope the manufacturer's test fit and confirmation that it will work is accurate. :wink:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brandon said:
what did u end up getting?

on a side note, ive only got about 2 weeks left and mine goes up till April, fuggin NY weather...
You'll have to wait for the pics. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
El Diablo said:

Sweet, I haven't seen a Vance & Hines on a 10 yet!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dreadnought-arr said:
:thumbsup: I ran a search on el'dav''s new exhaust~and this is what came up! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :fu2:
How'd you find that! They promised not to post pics of the test fit until I showed pics of it on my ride! :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
6,713 Posts
miykl said:
hmmmmmmm, EVO II slip on???
that would be my guess

hey El D, maybe we could use a "HOW TO" on installing a slip-on. I know it's about as simple as it gets, but I've read some request for just this

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YSR50 said:
hey El D, maybe we could use a "HOW TO" on installing a slip-on. I know it's about as simple as it gets, but I've read some request for just this
I'm going to do a how-to. As simple as it is, some folks just ain't mechanically inclined at all and could use the help. :wink:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's showing on the truck for delivery now... Matter of hours now. Hope they run before lunch! :heyyou:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
you been up alnight checking the delivery status...oops thats right you're on the east coast....its 4:22am here now...can't sleep...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts