Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 04 ZX-10R I am about to race it, I currently have a RS3 full stainless system. What is the best Exhaust for what I am Doing...?
I current have on my bike. 1050 Wisco big bore kit with forged pistons, race cams, power commander, velocity stacks, BMC filter, 60 Degree throttle, removed secondary butterflies.

I am planning to sell my old full system and get another full system. I was told that the USA made Yoshi was sub standard to other models and my mate has excately the same bike, same mods but has a Akrapovic race line system and has 6 more HP than mine.. and as everyone on this website know THAT SHIT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
g'damn it! use the search button!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I think now that you have a full system maybe a gp tail pipe would do you good.
Its always good to start the old threads a new cuz things constantly change.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Any of the top popular brands will do you virtually the same in the top end if you tune it the pipe. So buy what you can afford and what you like the look and sound of.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
BOZ Moira, ask neversatisfied about it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any of the top popular brands will do you virtually the same in the top end if you tune it the pipe. So buy what you can afford and what you like the look and sound of.
What would it be if money was no object? the most HP looks and sounds don't really matter that much

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
AKra Evo II and the Arata seem to make the mostpower across the board. You wont go wrong with either, I would not expect any huge gains over the Yosh.

·
Registered
523 Posts
RACEFIT ALL THE WAY!!!!:thumbsup: I only wish it was my first choice:headshake .
Yeah go the Racefit :thumbsup: Best exhaust i have ever had & awesome note :cool:

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Racefit is only slip on not a full system like his looking for. Any systen will make good power as long as you have a good map.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
What would it be if money was no object? the most HP looks and sounds don't really matter that much

So HP looks and sound don't matter........only price?

Well if thats the case go find the most expensive pipe you can. Prob some full Ti system hand made for Monster Kawi.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
BEET NASSERT...THATS THE DEALEO...Looks good,performs awsomely,the welds are to pretty....Its a system that you can even hide a cpl beers(can)into cause of the sizes of the pipes....Just that alone makes it a pipe to build on..

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Guys, guys the answer is the Akra EVO full race system. Good power gains, excellent quality, looks really good. And a name recognised in motorsport.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Tsukigi Exahust!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
I think he is trying hard to become a mod. :dontknow: Telling people to search, search, search
no i actually dont mind sharing my 2 cents or telling people whats up its just that a lot of new members fail to utilize the search. which is a shame because i find so much info in our forum via search. im talking stuff i may not even have know about unless i accidentally searched across it.

for instance; speedtechnz, you have an awesome set up bro but maybe if you searched you wouldnt have wasted the money on that "60 degree" and wouldve got the rocketman 1/5th throttle?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts