Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have taken my r55 yoshi off my 09zx10 and re-installed the cat and stock exhaust, ran the cables back to the servo and put them on , i would like to no how to set up the tension properly is there an easy way i need some help with this. The servo turns but its straining because one side will be to tight, ive played around but it doesnt seem right . plz help

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah im pretty sure, it turns no worries just at the end or either way struggles seems like a fine tuning thing. I will look through the manual thanks for your help

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey guys ive checked the book and it doesn't give any description on how to adjust it just that, it must be done by an authorised kawasaki dealer....., id rather just set it up myself rip off going to them.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
hey guys ive checked the book and it doesn't give any description on how to adjust it just that, it must be done by an authorised kawasaki dealer....., id rather just set it up myself rip off going to them.
Yeah it doesn't say anything... Assuming you did not change the order of the cables on the muffler side, i would give it alot of slack and tight it little by little. Also check that the servo bolt didn't move from it's position

1 - 6 of 6 Posts