Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Ivan yesterday and he does have a working one and they will be ready in a few weeks. I am going to call tomorrow when I order my TRE and get a firm date...now we can remove that box and get no FI light.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
unless the need is for space.. what is it hurting? i guess the pcIII could go there

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
exactly what i was thinking...i want my trunk space back!!!! I mean it will be a cheap little resistor like the TRE and then I wont get FI codes and can use my trunk again...plus that thing is a decently heavy box.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
....plus hearing the actuator at start up is just a little annoying reminder that i could not remove a part that was serving no purpose. Ivan will be recieving some more of my $$$ fo sho.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
i think with a slip on that people found that leaving the servo was better..right?

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Me no know, no care! Me full system suckas!

..personally, I preferred it disconnected with the slip on.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I took my stock can and mid-pipe off today, and the exhaust valve was sitting open. I thought it was supposed to be closed until 5,000 RPM. My Akra slip-on sounds pretty loud at lower RPM. Could my valve be stuck open?

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Cryptoman said:
I took my stock can and mid-pipe off today, and the exhaust valve was sitting open. I thought it was supposed to be closed until 5,000 RPM. My Akra slip-on sounds pretty loud at lower RPM. Could my valve be stuck open?

It closes when the switch is turned on and the actuator cycles...

·
Registered
536 Posts
El Diablo said:
It closes when the switch is turned on and the actuator cycles...
So it reopens when you turn the switch off? There is still power to the ECU and actuator after you turn the ignition off?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts