Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking on the market for an exhaust system. I know what the Akrapovic systems look and sound like. If anyone has pics of other exhaust systems that they wouldn't mind sharing. I want to get something a little different. I ride with 2 guys with the same exact bike I have, same color and they both have the same Ak exhaust. I am attempting to look and sound a little different, but still have a hot looking exhaust. Pre shat it....

:dontknow:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have the Two Brothers single can on mine. It sounds grat and cleans up the back end quite a bit.

Attachments

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,577 Posts
i have akra full on my street ten, but i have a straight thru pipe im making for my race bike.

·
Registered
591 Posts
GT ZX10 said:
Gixxxer ? for ya. does the two bros come with something for the exhaust valve wires so the light does not come on?
i dont know about the two bro's, but the area p has a single set-up like that. it is from the headers back, so it also eliminates the exhaust valve. you just take the cables off the motor and it still turns and works, so no light, it just doesnt move anything with the cables removed.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
shawnada1 said:
I am looking on the market for an exhaust system. I know what the Akrapovic systems look and sound like. If anyone has pics of other exhaust systems that they wouldn't mind sharing. I want to get something a little different. I ride with 2 guys with the same exact bike I have, same color and they both have the same Ak exhaust. I am attempting to look and sound a little different, but still have a hot looking exhaust. Pre shat it....

:dontknow:
This is by far "HOT", tell me what you think. www.werkesusa.com :blob8:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
be careful trying to be different from your buddies.. id rather have the same pipe than get beat by my buddies on the same bike. make sure you go with something good like arrow, or ti force.. as you can see i got the akrapovic and from what i have seen it makes the best power..

·
Registered
530 Posts
I got a set of devils. Definately a nice set of pipes, not sure about power gains but they look and sound pretty sweet ! As well, the carbon looks great and it is clear coated so im sure it will last really well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have a zx10r06 model ive seen pics of some 10s with no exhuast showing just a little tip coming out the bottom near the rear break leaver i think it was two broz muffler has anyone seen them .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts