Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just about to fit a Yoshi R77 D 3/4 system.

on older modles you needed to fit a stopper arrangement on the servo motor. or fit an eliminator.
heard that the 2011-2012 ZX10 doesn't need anything as long as you leave the motor there. cables removed.

Fact or fiction.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I ran with the servo installed and the cables removed for some months, no FI light.

A.

·
Registered
235 Posts
if/when you do a reflash you can have it done so that you can take out the servo and not throw an FI light.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yep, still have my servo connected, with pulley cables disconnected... All good. Was the same for my 08 6R, no problems...

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
374 Posts
all gens will get a Fi light if you just inplug the box. No gen model needs the box to be left in. All can have the box removed the only issue is how to go about removing the Fi light. older models gens 1,2,3 all use the same plug in unit to cure the Fi issue. Gen 4 has its own operating system, You can get a severo buddy, or just get the Fi light code removed when the ECU is flashed.

Further NO model needs it to be left in !!!! And ALL models have NO issues if it is left in place !!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts