Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows a supplier and part numbers for the exhaust servo ends. I would like to make a servo eliminator but the servo motor did not come with the bike when I bought it. I would also not have to hack into the electrical harness.

Thanks in Advance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have some 04-05 ZX10 harnesses that are cut up if that year will work for you I'll see if they are in my pile of wire and I would be happy to give it to you.
David

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'll have a look at the servo's we have on the headers and find the mating connector in the left over harness trash.
I'm sending you a PM with my cell, send me a text next Monday about 1pm PST to remind me.
David

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have a look at the servo's we have on the headers and find the mating connector in the left over harness trash.
I'm sending you a PM with my cell, send me a text next Monday about 1pm PST to remind me.
David
In the mail today arrive the connectors that i need to build my own servo eliminator. Thank you David the ppl on this forum continue to amaze me!!

:eek:ccasion1:notworthy:

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Hopefully he cut the connectors of the servo motor, cause those are the ones you need, not the ones on the wiring harness side.

·
Registered
131 Posts
They are the right ones

We texted pictures of the connectors and nothing was cut from the servo, the mating connectors to the harness are also used for some other components which I had around, or maybe off a servo that was cut up years ago. The three pin was just in the "pile" and the 2 pin was on a light bulb plug off a 1990 ZX10.
It was a pleasure to send them to someone who could use them.

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts