Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a slip on for my 2006 zx10 any suggestions. I'm really leaning towards an ackrpovic or a two brothers.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
If you took a vote in here...my money would be on the Akro. Good luck:thumbsup:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Akra, for 06-07 is not a true slip on, it is just replacement bolt on canisters, Leo makes a true slip on system that is from the cat back and includes both mufflers, as does KR Tuned, I am almost positve that Ti-force does as well, those would be about the only slip ons I would buy, a few other brands make a slip on but swith to one canister, which looks bad to me.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Please dont waste your money on a two brothers!!! They are chincy and the bolts will rust on you in no time.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've got the Leo's, but the install was a BITCH. The adapter from the cat to the first turn had to be pretty heavily "massaged" before it bolted up properly. The cans also require a little ingenuity, as they don't line up straight on their own. The straps can cause them to hang crooked.

After the install issues, though... BOOYEAH. They're great.

·
Registered
160 Posts
scorpion carbon cans

these ones are for sale it you want them only on the bike for 100 miles and 3 shows

replaced by this bad boy

SWB arrow full titanium race only system

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
That arrow looks nice.
Akra for me.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Any one know where I can get that scorpion exhaust?
Looks like fosterice is selling them since he got the arrows, PM him.

·
Registered
199 Posts
hmmmm... no love for two bro's!?! I've heard the throaty sound of a few ZX10R's on You Tube and LOVED IT! But after hearing y'alls feedback... I need to do more investigating! Nice thread!

:+2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts