Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a which exhaust sounds better I swear. Ok I have a gen2 that the exhaust was kinda messed up when I got it. By that I mean it only had one of the two cans. The mid pipe connects to a 2 into 1 and then pretty much normal from what I can tell. It has a D&D can that has a million rivets in it. So time for a new exhaust. I tried to find them on line and everywhere they were out of stock. Me thinking outside the box the only one I found was Graves Link Slip-on Exhaust for a 2016-2020 it is the stand mount if that helps. My question is will it be possible to mount this up with the setup I already have or...... Was I a BIG Dummy that got something that will not work at all. Any insight is greatly appericated

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
A lot of people went to a side mount exhaust, if I recall correctly there were two side exit exhausts that I think bolted right up to the gen 2 without anything extra except for a little dremeling of the lower fairing I think.

Competition werkes is the one I remember off top of my head.

Personally, I think you may have a hard time fitting the exhaust from a 2016 aka 5th Gen lol. That bike is 10 years newer so I figure a lot might have changed. But then again, I don't have the parts in hand and it could be as simple as trimming a little of the lower fairing to get it to fit nicely. Keep us updated on what you do!

·
Registered
227 Posts
This would be your best option. I have the full system, quality is second to none. Made by TiForce back in the day and branded as Orient Expess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts