Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question may have been adressed, but I did not see it when I searched for it in the forums. New to the site so I wanted to ask. Does anyone know if I can put the stock underseat exhaust from a 07-08 ZX6R on a 07-08+ ZX10R?

·
Registered
74 Posts
this question may have been adressed, but i did not see it when i searched for it in the forums. New to the site so i wanted to ask. Does anyone know if i can put the stock underseat exhaust from a 07-08 zx6r on a 07-08+ zx10r?

no
the 07 and 08 is defferend models on zx10
06-07 is the same and 08-09 is another

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
:+1:
And why would you want to

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you tell me which models of ZX10R are the ones that coincide with the 07-08 Models of ZX6R? I think that the stock undertail exhaust is extremely sexy, but I want the larger engine. Just need to know that if I get matching models if I can pull it off.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Okay. How disappointing. Thank you for the help though. I may have to re-evaluate my decision then.

anything can be done with money:wink:

there are a couple members with 1st gens with custom sub-frames and mid-pipes re-routing the exhaust up and under the tail. But my question why? Your adding more weight first off:wink: I understand you may like it but at the same price of going about this, you could have a solid full system with a pc and tune:thumbsup:

Do what you do, post pics if you start hacking at your bike:badteeth::crackup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts