Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know there are a million threads on this crap but it's not helping me! I'm going to order a full ti system next month most likely going for the akrapovic conical, but I keep liking other systems. Am I just going crazy or should I just go with it. It's a 08 bty.

·
Registered
186 Posts
:hello:look after SATO RACING.It;s full system showed more hp even than AcraEVO2...I think it's Premium choice for Kawis,quality next to nothing else:lol:..:cool:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's what I was going to say haha, sato doesn't even make a 3rd gen exhaust!! :lol:

you know man, if your going with akra, go with the evo system...leo has a nice setup too...heres a couple linkshttps://www.leovinceusa.com/cart/pr...es1=Includes Optional Quiet Insert&shipping=3

http://www.bici.co.uk/Models.aspx?ModelID=857144&PartnerID=5

ps there's only about 3-5 companies making full titanium exhaust's for the 3rd gens....
ya thanks for your input. The conical is an evo system. I just dont want to randomly find something after I buy it that I think that is way better like my gas tank. It saves 17 pounds:banamet::banamet::banamet::banamet:

·
5,932 Posts
^^^Do you know how much a beet system is my friend!! Well over $2500-3000...Trust me, I made a thread cause I was looking into getting one. I ended up calling them, and then heard the price + shipping and said, I'm good....

gas tank? guessing you got rid of the stocker for a carbon? You know I hate to say this but there is a full stainless akra system used for sale in the for sale section....

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought about the nassert beet but they don't offer a rainbow can not that I can find and your link doesn't work. I was looking for a carbon tank but couldn't find one and no one here knew anything, so I ordered a stocker from ebay which I recieved today. 2 weeks after I ordered it bcc told me about ETI gas tanks which are kevlar. I will be buying one of those later. Stock tank weighs 4278 grams if anybody cares or 9.5 pounds. I don't care for ss has to be ti. My goal when I'm completely finished is 400 pounds with a full tank of gas.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I'm an Akrapovic fan myself. I've seen them perform well for over 10 years now on anything you mount them on.

If not Akrapovic, then I would probably run the Leo.

Whatever you do, save some $ for a Power Commander or Bazzaz unit. You'll never get the true performance gain otherwise.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ya I'm buying the exhaust with a pcv. I'm still deciding on the autotune.

·
5,932 Posts
^^^waste of money, I sent mine back!...just spend your money on custom tune and have a solid map......Just take my world, the 02 sensor on my ended up fraying too...

·
Registered
193 Posts
^^^waste of money, I sent mine back!...just spend your money on custom tune and have a solid map......Just take my world, the 02 sensor on my ended up fraying too...
:+1:
My tuner told me if I would have bought a PCV he would have charged me another 100 to tune it... unless your running some type of forced induction or nitrous... you dont need to tune each cylinder individually... and this means when the tuner wants to enrichen or lean the mixture at a certain rpm he has to enter the number four times more....its just four times as much work...

Atleast thats what I was told and he has been building and tuning bikes for years...

Get a PCIII its simply the same as the PCV just with out auto tune ... which if you talk to someone who used it to "autotune" it and then went to a dyno to see if improvement was need.... IT WAS NEEDED....

Im sure someone will disagree but whatever... I have not owned a PCV and I am just forwarding information from what I was told...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts