Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys im puttin together my wish list for my new 06. i am interested in the 2 bros vale, 1 can 1/2 system (replaces cat) or the full arrow. the price difference would be around 6-650 which frees up more money for other mods. Im lookin at picking up a PCIII to go along with it. With the 2bros and their cat replacement pipe would i really pick up that much more if i were to go with arrow? i really like the looks of the one can so that isnt a difference for me. just lookin to clear my mind of this issue, by doing 2 bros, ill have my pazzo's, stainless lines, vortex rearsets and bmc much much faster......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am kind of partial to two bros. However I am not a fan of the single can look. That's just my opinion I don't really know too much about the arrow system.:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah arrow looks killer and all, but should i justify the extra 600 clams? is there THAT much performance difference, keep in mind the cat is gone with the vale system from 2bros......and i havent heard a 2bros i havent liked

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Go with the Arrow you will not be disappointed. The 2 Bros might leave you wishing you would have went with a full system.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Go with the arrow and dont look back! Ive seen cracked mid pipes from the vale system.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what cracks the midpipe? is it the difference in materials between the new cat pipe and the midpipe? im torn, some people say all arrow all the way, i have heard 2bros peeps love it, some nay sayers. plus its gonna be really hard to convince the wife to let me drop another 600+ on exhaust. i have had to beg enough to get the 2bros.

·
Registered
160 Posts
start to beg more then if you buy the two bros exhaust you will be spending money twice.

do you ever see a secound hand arrow system for sale?????
but you always see cheap secound hand two bro stuff every where
that most tell you something

you buy it you dont like it then your stuck with it two bros sounds like a good deal to me,,,,why is it that attack race with arrow not two bros,,,?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts