Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a one off exhaust and the part that's supposed to slip on was never welded onto it. Someone have a hook up that can send me what I need? I can weld it on myself here, I just need a cost effective way of getting this done.

Here's what I have:

Need a small pipe section with the clamp area to look like this:

I would also sell it if anyone's interested... just want what I paid for it. It's an exhaust Jeremy Toye used to run on his bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take it to an exhaust shop with the measurements you need. They should be able to size the end for you.

I live in japan and don't really have time to hunt for a shop. Add that to the language barrier factor and I get more headaches and possible risk of it getting done wrong.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They were custom made for jeremy toye's actual bike and getting a hold of his crew is like pulling teeth

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wonder if it was built to uterlise the oem clamp and bush the was on the oem cat!just a thought

Thought of that too. It wasn't. All the others that were sold came with the step up to bolt it on after the car was removed and the bracket that's welded on lines up with mounting point that the cat bolts onto. Only the one I have in hand and one other we're sold off without the step up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts