Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2007 Zx10r already ecu flashed and I'm looking to find a full exhaust for my bike which currently has a full two brothers. I'm not a fan of the big chrome muffler on an all black bike. What years exhaust can I use other than 06-07 because the majority of those are dual and I dont see the point in buying two when I want a single side. Not sure how much it would cost to get a fabricated one custom made.
. Have not looked to be honest. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're the man! Appreciate that! I've been looking for a short pipe forever!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buy a racefit!!! its the only single exhaust wirth putting on a gen2. Had one years ago before replacing with arata. will say undertails rule!!! racefit 1000% worth every penny!! If you want a single exit And now you can just buy em w/o jumping through rings of fire to one like before when I bought mine

https://store.racefituk.com/collections/zx10-r/products/copy-of-zx10-r-06-07-growler

View attachment 422165
I currently have an under tail but I like the shorty look as well I'm kind of torn. I have the special edition black zx10r but the only thing crome is the undertail and the kawi on the tank. So I've been looking for an m4 look that the gsxr and r series bikes have. At this point I'm thinking of keeping my single undertail two brothers. Night pictures are never great but it is what it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts