Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Orange crush

I am going with the wild color. I have nearly been run off the road on my buddies dark blue R1. I need a color that will stick out a little more. I had better luck with my blue zx-9r. People could actually see me before they nearly ran me over..haha

Ck

·
Registered
262 Posts
Andy said:
10r_Geezer said:
Andy said:
SP do you guys get american sized plates and Euro sized blinkers? If so you get the best of both worlds.
hic...sorry...i'm drunk as a skunk right now.

well, here in the UK, we usually cut off the rear fender and fit a smaller license plate (though we can get some heat if we cut them too small).

talking of neat back ends...have you seen the taylormade exhaust? now that looks real trick....it costs
$1200 and exits where the tail light is.....(made in the US, but i want one...
You cut your licence plate over there? :shock:
Are you sober enough to remember who makes that exhaust? I haven't seen any undertail exhaust for the 10 yet.
heres a link to Taylormade: http://www.lesgardis.com/test/test.html

I have spoken with them and they say will develop an under seat exhaust for the 10R as soon as they get hold of one - when ever that will be??

the gixxer and R1 versions look awesome.... 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Does it really matter which colour goes faster? I don't know about you, but I plan to be going so fast that noone will be able to tell what colour my 10 is!
________
Gay Teen

21 - 26 of 26 Posts