Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is a 2008 ZX6R with a fresh superstock engine with 0km's on it. This is the same bike that Chaz Davies raced when he was in AMA before moving on to World SuperSport and World SuperBike. Excellent bike with 130bhp. Call 714-373-4100 or 269-719-6710 for details or email [email protected]

Serious inquiries only please.

Price without suspension $7,999

Price with suspension $9,499

Thanks for looking.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of Attack Parts including: rearsets, rear lift system, clip ons. 0km's on engine. Excellent bike for trackdays or racing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
not at all saying that this isnt legit but why would he race it and then attack re-paint it and take the numbers out of the number plate? just asking cause the paint scheme is not the same as his bike was and the #57 is missing? I just thought it would be kind of odd for Chaz to use the bike for race purposes and it be repainted and the numbers stripped to put it in storage. I didnt know if maybe attack built this one for someone else and just never used it or if they built it for the next season before he departed for aprilia?

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I work for Attack Performance in Huntington Beach. The bike is 100% legitimate. If you are a serious buyer call me at 714-373-4100. Some things are different on the bike you are correct. The chassis and engine were ridden by Chaz.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just talked with the owner Richard Stanboli. The bodywork with his original number plates were rough looking. No numbers on the plates because Chaz and Steve Rapp shared the same bodywork so numbers were the last to go on. Furthermore there are no numbers on it for whatever numbers the buyer wishes to have installed. The bodywork is the same scheme. Richard has all the recorded data from all of his events stored and if someone even wants his setup on the bike suspension, chassis, etc. it can be changed for the buyer.

·
Registered
314 Posts
like i said i wasnt saying its not legit. even if it wasnt chaz's same bike its still a badass machine and i wish i was interested at the moment. i was just asking becuase something like this bike and at this price someone might look at it and laugh without a bit more information on the original advertisment or knowing that you actually work for Attack. Also i assume with 0km's on the engine that it is a rebuilt engine since you said that the chassis and engine were ridden by Chaz? As stated before I am not interested, but just pondering because it a good bike and Chaz is the man!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I just talked with the owner Richard Stanboli. The bodywork with his original number plates were rough looking. No numbers on the plates because Chaz and Steve Rapp shared the same bodywork so numbers were the last to go on. Furthermore there are no numbers on it for whatever numbers the buyer wishes to have installed. The bodywork is the same scheme. Richard has all the recorded data from all of his events stored and if someone even wants his setup on the bike suspension, chassis, etc. it can be changed for the buyer.

that starts to make more sense, you posted that before i posted my last statement.

^^but still yet the scheme isnt the same, the blue is completely different.

in the end it just seems that its the same bike with newer plastic on it

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are two bikes like this that we have. This bike is identical to the one we are selling. These pictures were taken awhile ago. The picture you posted of Chaz and the side fairings on the bike are identical. I will post them when I have time. Only difference is the blue. The bike we are selling matches the picture you posted 100%. Thanks for being concerned, but any buyer will see the authenticity.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sunday bump. With two weeks till racing resumes in Southern California with the CVMA at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway now is the time to pick up a bike to go racing!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump. Racing resumes in Southern California next weekend with CVMA. Pick up a fast 600 before it's gone...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts