Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody buy and have this installed on their 08-09 ZX10? I'm looking at this for my 08 an just trying to get some feedback, thx guys.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the video is effin sweet!! baffles in of course haha,, get pulled over in a minute here in the city without I'm sure. big $$$ here

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is a really nice exhaust.

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,128 Posts
sick azz pipe. sounds perfect. not to loud and not to quiet. runs great. add great power and drops alot of weight. they dont make the conical in all carbon fiber. just the end cap. youd have to get the hex shape system to get all carbon. but akra FTW :thumbsup:
Anybody buy and have this installed on their 08-09 ZX10? I'm looking at this for my 08 an just trying to get some feedback, thx guys.

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
You mean this?

+15 HP with PC3. Call Ivan, (google Ivans Performance) buy the pipe PC3 combo from him and get his map for it as well.

If you want a LOUD pipe, then this pipe is not for you as it is not too loud. Drops a lot of weight from stock, looks great, gives big HP gain, and retains the metal heat shield. What more could ya want?

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks MagicMavis, Looks sweet, Nothing to crazy loud for me, Cops can be a pain to deal with enough let alone the noise factor. Can't go wrong with an Akrapovic right?

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
no builder did. Like magicmavis said it isn't super loud. It's definitely louder than stock at idol but not by a lot. It does scream, personally I think it is the perfect amount of loud and it pulls to the moon.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW!! GREAT PICS, LOVE THE BODYWORK, $$$$$$$, Least somebody has the exhaust ,, pretty much sold on it now!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Perfect description. :thumbsup:
put mine on about 2 weekjs ago. (pipe) love it. you realy need to call ivans. i just cant explain the dif in my bike. ivans pc3 an map turned mine into a dif bike. honestly wish id purchesed it 2 months ago when i purchesed bike. i spent alot of time looking around when i,atleast this, time i should have just listen to others.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts